Christ College of Science and Management organises One Minute Dance Competition to enhance the enthusiasm and creativity of the people around. The purpose of this initiative is to encourage people to spend time fruitfully and effectively during this Corona Lock Down season. So let's do it together to Break the Chain.
Rules and Regulations
* Upload your One Minute Dance video to prove your talent.
* The duration of video dance must be not more than ONE MINUTE.
* Maximum video size should be less than 100 Mb.
* Registration is made compulsory to participate in the competition.
* Registration Fee Rs.50/- (Non-refundable)
* Both Solo and group dances are accepted.
* The performer is allowed to use any type of song/mix.
* All age categories are eligible for the competition
* Every registered participant receives E- certificate of participation issued from Christ College of Science and Management.
* Results will be published on the college official YouTube channel on 20 July.
* First Prize Rs. 5000/-, Second Prize Rs. 2000, Third Prize Rs. 1000 and Two Consolation Prizes Rs. 500/- each.
* Cash awards will be credited only through bank.
* Registration deadline is 20 JUNE, 2020.
* 50% of the evaluation will be calculated by counting the number of likes received by your video published on College YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
* Selected Videos after the preliminary evaluation will be uploaded in the college YouTube Channel as per the registration. Videos will be uploaded only if it meets the required quality and standards.
* 50% of the evaluation will be done by a judging panel consisting of three judges. Each judge will take into
consideration the dancer (s)' technique, choreography, concept, and presentation.
* The decision of the judges is final.
* Any kind of manipulation will result the elimination of your performance video.
* If you face any problem with uploading your video, kindly mail us your footage along with the screenshot.